hey !hey ! hey ! welcome to my sukaduka diary ....

Friday 14 October 2011

xiexie wong loushi













I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your class this year. I know it's not easy to teach a bunch of crazy kids like us but you managed to keep us all interested and we even had fun. I wish you all the best wong loushi.. Thanks for always being patient and in a good mood with us.Thanks a lot!


  • You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.
  • I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you WONG LOUSHI
  • Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
  • We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.
  • I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.
  • You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. 
  • Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!



p/s : "In education it isn't how much you have committed to memory or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and what you don't. It's knowing where to go to find out what you need to know and it's knowing how to use the information you get."

No comments:

Post a Comment

budakcumelcakapcakap