hey !hey ! hey ! welcome to my sukaduka diary ....

Saturday 10 December 2011

Dave Days - Olive You feat. Kimmi Smiles



Can't get the words out of my mouth
That little feeling everyone talks about
The things you say like I miss your face
I wanna let you know but I can't get the words to go so

Olive you and everything you do
What two words can mean afraid to say the other three
Olive you the words are coming true
I don't know what to say but olive you

Can't fight the feeling I feel inside
I try to tell you but I always hide
The things you say like I want you to stay right
Here by my side and let the words slide

Olive you and the little things you do
What two words can mean afraid to say the other three
Olive you the words are coming true
I don't know what to say but olive you

You wanna tell me but I don't know how to say it
I'll let it out what's been on my mind
Those two words need an I love...

I love you and everything you do
These two words mean what I meant to say with three
I love you never felt so smooth
All I can say is I love you

(Olive you olive you olive you)
I love you
(Olive you olive you olïve you)
I love you

p/s : thanks so much snggup tunggu saya..snggup tahan dgn perangai saya..snggup terima baik buruk saya..sanggup kongsi susah senang dgn saya..saya ngs awak dtg hiburkan sy..sy merajuk awak dtg pujuk sy..walaupon awk selalu sakitkan hati saya..mungkir janji..susah tuk sy luahkan syg sy pada awk..sy xkan luahkan semua tu..tp saya akan tunjukkan melalui cara sy sendiri..hope awk faham dan faham =) OLIVE YOU !!

Thank you for what you did,
You didn’t have to do it.
I’m glad someone like you
Could help me to get through it.


I’ll always think of you
 With a glad and grateful heart,
 You are very special,
I knew it from the start!

I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn’t seem enough.
 Words don’t seem sufficient
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.


Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
 I really appreciate you,
You’re special, and that’s a fact!

I Appreciate You !!!


You are a person
who makes life easier and better
for everyone around you.
Your continual acts
of thoughtfulness
and kindness
brighten each day.
What you did for me
will glow in my memory,
reviving pleasant feelings
every time I think about it.
I appreciate you,
and I thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

budakcumelcakapcakap