hey !hey ! hey ! welcome to my sukaduka diary ....

Sunday 16 September 2012

happiness =)

“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. 
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. 
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” 



Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself.. I not events have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.


 Yesterday is dead

 tomorrow hasn't arrived yet

 I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.








“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.


The best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed







Being happy doesn't mean you're perfect. It just means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections...




"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”

“People love others not for who they are but for how they make them feel.”




“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”



p/s : The same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment

budakcumelcakapcakap